Questions and possible bugs with V1.5

richjb

Hi IEXG team!

First, great to have this airplane back in the XP hangar.  I've been flying it around Kansas &Colorado and having a blast!  I'm mostly shaking things out, getting joystick bindings set, etc.  Which brings me to some questions:

1.  Where should I set Navigraph to update the IXEG's Navdata?  Which folders?  Navigraph is not finding the correct folders in "auto" mode. 

2.  Do not see a CONTROLS setting in IXEG for binding the TOGA thrust level switch to a joystick button.  What should I use?

3.  The default binding in CONTROLS for "Parking brake on/off" does not work in IXEG.  What binding should I use? 

4.  Possible Bug:  The Windshield Wiper switch does not move when you either rotate the mouse wheel, click on either side, or "drag" the switch to change settings.  No way to turn on the wipers, which is essential if XP12 is raining!  This one might be confirmed, but I'll include here as well. 

5.  Question....possible bug(?) The airplane appears to lack elevator authority in the landing flare.  Crossing the threshold right at VREF speed, reducing thrust at about 30' with it closed at touchdown.  All landings are very firm, and some are three-point with the nosewheel touching at the same time as the mains regardless of how much elevator up I am adding.  Is anyone else seeing the same thing?   I have 15% set on the Pitch and Roll sensitivity just to take some of the "bounciness" out of the control wheel inputs.  Any t houghts?

Time to do some chores around the house before I get in trouble with the wife.  I'll be back later!

Thanks again!  Great airplane!

Rich Boll

19 minutes ago, richjb said:

1.  Where should I set Navigraph to update the IXEG's Navdata?  Which folders?  Navigraph is not finding the correct folders in "auto" mode. 

Use the existing IXEG 737 Classic add-on but with a User Defined Folder pointing at Aircraft\X-Aviation\IXEG 737 Classic Plus.

22 minutes ago, richjb said:

2.  Do not see a CONTROLS setting in IXEG for binding the TOGA thrust level switch to a joystick button.  What should I use?

Have you tried sim/autopilot/take_off_go_around?

23 minutes ago, richjb said:

3.  The default binding in CONTROLS for "Parking brake on/off" does not work in IXEG.  What binding should I use?

Have you tried sim/flight_controls/brakes_toggle_max?

25 minutes ago, richjb said:

4.  Possible Bug:  The Windshield Wiper switch does not move when you either rotate the mouse wheel, click on either side, or "drag" the switch to change settings.  No way to turn on the wipers, which is essential if XP12 is raining!  This one might be confirmed, but I'll include here as well.

This is known.

• Like 1