733 v1.5 - Aircraft unusable, won't respond to call for GPU, no GPU power available, now APU power available, and a bunch of other things. "Level-2 FAIL. License invalid" in Log.txt

camorg

See title.

"Level-2 Fail. License Invalid" in Log.txt. Then the DRM shuts down all critical functions. Latest log.txt attached, but many have been attached to my posts in the release thread. I originally thought this may be related to my network adblocking, but disabling it showed that not to be the case. 

Log.txt

2 minutes ago, camorg said:

See title.

"Level-2 Fail. License Invalid" in Log.txt. Then the DRM shuts down all critical functions. Latest log.txt attached, but many have been attached to my posts in the release thread. I originally thought this may be related to my network adblocking, but disabling it showed that not to be the case. 

Log.txt 144.02 kB · 0 downloads

I have the exact same issue…

• Upvote 1

I had the same issues and decided on the ultimate solution in deleting X-Plane 12 completely :angry: and do a new installation from scratch. Then I started X-Plane with the default 737-800 (engines running), everything was fine. The first -and only- addon I loaded was the IXEG 737 with engines running. Exactly the same problem occured: engines not running, no electrical power and -absolutely worst- no sound at all. Restarted the sim with the stock 737-800, no sound either. The simulator is completely mute. To me this means that there is a major problem, supposedly Gizmo.

Hopefully this will be solved with priority

Best
Uwe

1 minute ago, Obo said:

Hopefully this will be solved with priority

Thx fopr reporting @Obo, indeed this is the highest priority item.

We are collecting data from all who've experienced this.  If I may ask, would you please delete your log.txt file from the root X-Plane folder, and then start X-plane and load up the IXEG?   ...then shut down X-Plane....and finally post your log.txt file here.   This will give us a clean log.txt file to use as a data point with others.

I am confident we will get this worked out and I'm sorry you're dealing with this at the onset...I know anticipating is high atm.  We will continue to work through all these isses and get to those IXEG improvements so you can use it for a long time to come.

-TomK

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tkyler said:

We are collecting data from all who've experienced this.  If I may ask, would you please delete your log.txt file from the root X-Plane folder, and then start X-plane and load up the IXEG?   ...then shut down X-Plane....and finally post your log.txt file here.   This will give us a clean log.txt file to use as a data point with others.

I am confident we will get this worked out and I'm sorry you're dealing with this at the onset...I know anticipating is high atm.  We will continue to work through all these isses and get to those IXEG improvements so you can use it for a long time to come.

-TomK

Thanks for putting this one high on the priority list! Here's the log from my system, after following the steps you described. 

Log.txt

1 hour ago, tkyler said:

-TomK

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your quick response. I attached two log files: Log_1 shows the fresh installation of X-Plane, everything worked fine. Log_2 shows the sim with the installed IXEG 737. However, something odd happened. When I first loaded the sim with the IXEG 737 the same problem occured, i.e. no spinning engines, no displays in the flight deck, no sound. Then I shut down the sim and started it again and loaded the IXEG 737 directly. It took rather long to load the plane and there was high load on the PC, but finally it was there, with sound, spinning engines etc. 
Could this be some intialization process for the plane or related software, e.g. Gizmo?

I will let you know if I see other unusual things with the aircraft.

Best regards from Hamburg area

Uwe

Log_2 Sep 16.txt Log_1 Sep 16.txt

9 minutes ago, Obo said:

Could this be some intialization process for the plane or related software, e.g. Gizmo?

We couldn't say exactly at the moment Uwe.  Folk's failures are presenting slightly differing.  We're gathering data from 4 folks now for debugging.  The fact that everyone gets one successful activation that then fails is a bit curious and exactly what we're looking into at the moment.

There is no doubt we'll get this, we just have to work through the process.  Of course we're bummed for all you who are suffering from it at a time when you least want it to happen.   Whether it takes an hour, a day I don't know.  The big challenge is the weekend.  We have all programmers involved currently on a call, but we're spread out all over the world :P  and the time zones will come into play soon.

All I can tell you is this is priority #1 for all of us ....and any amount of time that our wives say we can have to work on this....this is what we're working on.

-Tom

1 minute ago, tkyler said:

We couldn't say exactly at the moment Uwe.  Folk's failures are presenting slightly differing.  We're gathering data from 4 folks now for debugging.  The fact that everyone gets one successful activation that then fails is a bit curious and exactly what we're looking into at the moment.

There is no doubt we'll get this, we just have to work through the process.  Of course we're bummed for all you who are suffering from it at a time when you least want it to happen.   Whether it takes an hour, a day I don't know.  The big challenge is the weekend.  We have all programmers involved currently on a call, but we're spread out all over the world :P  and the time zones will come into play soon.

All I can tell you is this is priority #1 for all of us ....and any amount of time that our wives say we can have to work on this....this is what we're working on.

-Tom

Much appreciate the effort, but please don't ruin your private lives over it... ;) I can wait a couple of days. There's worse things in live then a failing bit of software. :)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, tkyler said:

-Tom

Take your time, Tom. I'm  sure you guys are pretty busy with this new release. I will now only gradually rebuild my sim set-up. So if there is any issue you want me to look at let me know, I'm glad to be of help.

Uwe

• Like 1

What we have so far......or the 'clues' we have so far rather......suggest that in each of these cases, something is blocking our plugin from getting on the network and communicating with XA servers.  This could be another plugin (as in the case of @haraldh above) ...or a firewall config....an ad-blocker, etc.   If we can isolate further and code around it, we certainly will....but not all plugins play nice in the X-Plane sandbox.  We're trying to isolate some commonalities between cases and still collecting datapoints from some users helping out, so we're sorting through it.   Everybody helping out is spread all over the world though :P   but we'll get through this quickly.

-TK

Edited by tkyler
  • Like 3

I'm here to talk about this, and I'm glad a lot of people are going through it besides me.

This problem occurs randomly every time run X-Plane. If the problem occurs, the X-Plane should be turned on again until it runs properly.

Hoping to help fix the bug, I'm not using Living Scenery Technology.

Edited by aquarich

8 hours ago, tkyler said:

-TomK

Hi Mr Kyler,

Here's my Log.txt file newly generated after deleting the old one, starting up 737CP with Level 2 check failure and then shutting down the sim.

As mentioned above, the interior, exterior and environment sounds are muted and even after pulling the slides to increase the volume, the sounds remain muted and the corresponding sliders are back again to full left. 

Thanks for all your hard work and efforts. I'm sure this will get sorted out...

Log.txt

10 hours ago, haraldh said:

When I uninstall Living Scenery Technology plugin from X-codr design all, my Level 2 checks are good, problems are solved. Same for the LES DC3.

Seems to work for me aswell! B)

Edit: just finished my first flight in XP12 from Leeds to Cork. When it works, it's lovely! :D

Edited by 0321sjoerd

Just now, PierreGER said:

Is the error the same for everyone or only for those who have been upgraded? By the way, it's the same with me. Take your time.

I am not sure, but I think it does not depend on if you upgraded or bought new. It seems to depend on other things like plugins installed and/or internet connectivity settings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Litjan said:

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, aber ich denke, es hängt nicht davon ab, ob Sie aufgerüstet oder neu gekauft haben. Es scheint von anderen Dingen wie installierten Plugins und / oder Internetverbindungseinstellungen abzuhängen.

May well be possible. I've restarted X-Plane 3 times now. On the third try it worked and I was able to connect GPU and sound was there. The wipers don't work, so I don't know if the machine was 100% ready or if that's what was intended. As I said, take your time, the main thing is to find the reason for it. Thank you for your hard work :*

• tkyler locked this topic