Xplane 12.04 with zink enabled, display issue

Hi,

Thanks for updating the sr-22 entegra to work with x-plane 12, I appreciate the work this must have taken. 

But there seems to be an issue with version 2.0 of the sr-22 entegra. I am using xplane version 12.04 and when the zink plugin is enabled in the graphics settings the displays of the sr-22 seem to be mirrored diagonally. Also the menu page of the plane is also mirrored diagonally as shown in the attached pictures.

Is it possible to make the plane zink compatible? because zink does help give extra FPS on my system and I would like to leave it switched on if possible.

I know I can switch it off and the plane works fine then but I lose FPS on my system then.

Also I don't suppose the plane could make use of the skunkcrafts updater as it makes it easier to always have the latest version?

Regards,

Steve

X-Plane_2023_04.30-18.39_1.png

X-Plane_2023_04.30-18_39.png

4 hours ago, stevemed2009 said:

when the zink plugin is enabled in the graphics settings the displays of the sr-22 seem to be mirrored diagonally

This is an AMD driver bug on Windows, that Laminar have been waiting for them to resolve. Your only choice is to disable Zink in the meantime.

• Upvote 1