Take Command: SR22 Entegra v2.0.0 Update Released!

Cameron

10 hours ago, Coop said:

Hi G.

From the log file, it appears that the main systems file does not exist on the system. I'm guessing some overactive antivirus on the machine flagged it false-positive and deleted it. 

Thanks Coop.

That makes sense, AVG kept reporting it as suspect during download even though I kept reporting it safe.

I'll try downloading again with AVG off.

G.

12 minutes ago, Notebook said:

Thanks Coop.

That makes sense, AVG kept reporting it as suspect during download even though I kept reporting it safe.

I'll try downloading again with AVG off.

G.

Well, got that wrong! Its not AVG its Windows Defender Smartscreen. Stops during the download and says "this file isn't often downloaded etc.".

I select the keep option and I guess this is where it goes wrong. Tried saying its a safe file/site on Microsofts page, just ignores that.

If I run the installer into a new directory, could I copy the relevant file into the correct place before Defender gets its mitts on it?

G.

No power unfortunately and the keys won't move from the dashboard tray. I hear a sound effect when any of the switches are moved.

Both fuel tanks are empty, when I go to the Weights and Balance page in Xplane, and set to default values, its empty again back in the aircraft?

I can see the entegra sr22 load manager page but it flickers and I can't change any of the values.   I'm running on an M2 Pro  mac.

What am I doing wrong   This is with a normally aspirated and dfc90 SR22 running 2.0.0  and X-Plane 12.04r3

5 minutes ago, wwahrman said:

What am I doing wrong   This is with a normally aspirated and dfc90 SR22 running 2.0.0  and X-Plane 12.04r3

You are probably not running X-Plane in Rosetta as outlined to do above. Please make sure you are doing so.

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic