Let's talk about flying airplanes?

Rick310

Finally, the weather broke and I am in the air. From PAVD to PAYA. Along the coast of southern Alaska. I have two or three more flights in Alaska then I will enter Canada and pass through the Vancouver area and then enter the lower forty eight.

I have around another five to six days of flying before I get home.

If you sit around and worry about the weather, you will never spin a prop. A Quote from Jim Tweto.

Edited by Rick310

3 hours ago, Rick310 said:

My wife in the virtual world is the station chief at 1L1. I have been gone for over a month flying in Alaska.

My wife, in the virtual world, is a perfect 10 who hardly ages. She's my best friend, lifts me when I'm down and when I'm happy, she adds to that happiness. She lets me win all arguments, loves my extended family, and don't mind if I spend more time simming than talking with her. Most of all, she loves me with all her heart.

But, I'm in the real world.

@Rick310 Watch out for those cumulonimbus clouds on your way back. Either go around them or land and wait them out.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2023 at 3:55 PM, Rick310 said:

Why don't people in X-pilot want to talk about flying? This about a flight simulator and flying aircraft. This forum is more about supporting x-aviation products and I am all for it. But we can also talk about fly aircraft in a great flight simulator, X-plane 11 and 12.

I love to fly, I want to fly everyday, all day. This what I do every day , all day.

Yep. Same with me. I usually try to squeeze in 2 legs after work and chores are done.
More on weekends, other duties permitting.

It's an addictive and time-consuming passion. 

But at least I can set things up and get going a lot faster than I could when I was still flying rw.

Edited by bpcw0001
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...