RNAV / Visual approaches

brucekn

Is there a recommended video that I can use for a tutorial for RNAV approaches (LPV, LNAV/VNAV), etc.)?  There are lots of excellent videos on cockpit prep, start-up, take off, etc., with a lot of really deep systems reference.  Any recommendations for similar system depth for RNAV  and/or Visual (NP) approaches?   This product is incredibly excellent, I have learned so much already!

Thanks,  Bruce.

Sorry, I'm unable to point you to the exact video you're asking for.

There is Rob Hammer, AKA Foxtrot Alpha. Rob is a real-world, proficient, Challenger 650 pilot who goes deep into flying the CL650. He's shown us how to fly various approaches, and continues to churn out new informative videos. He has deepened my understanding of approaches, and corporate aviation overall. I've learned more from him than from any other Youtube flight sim content provider. Highly recommend.

https://www.youtube.com/@foxtrotalphaaviation

• 4 months later...
On 3/3/2023 at 7:33 AM, VirtualGAaviator said:

Sorry, I'm unable to point you to the exact video you're asking for.

There is Rob Hammer, AKA Foxtrot Alpha. Rob is a real-world, proficient, Challenger 650 pilot who goes deep into flying the CL650. He's shown us how to fly various approaches, and continues to churn out new informative videos. He has deepened my understanding of approaches, and corporate aviation overall. I've learned more from him than from any other Youtube flight sim content provider. Highly recommend.

https://www.youtube.com/@foxtrotalphaaviation

Thanks, much appreciated.

• Like 1