Honeycomb Alpha Roll and Pitch Not Working

Mandretti

My yoke is not functioning for roll and pitch.  The XP controller bindings are correct and axis calibrated. The disconnect levers are down.  No clue.  I've read through the hardware forum and haven't seen anything about this.  

Edit: I am not using a modified Honeycomb Alpha profile.  Just using the native XP bindings. 

Edited by Mandretti

Also it looks like the Bravo Throttle Axis isn't working either.  The speedbrake, flaps and other controls are working fine.  Very weird.  

Edit: They don't move the cockpit levers during cockpit prep, but they do work at some point later - and for sure after the engines are fired up.  

Edited by Mandretti

18 minutes ago, Mandretti said:

Edit: They don't move the cockpit levers during cockpit prep, but they do work at some point later - and for sure after the engines are fired up.  

The throttle levers aren't going to move until they are out of the fuel shut-off position, if that's what you mean, just like in the real life plane.

Ok - I just tested this with another AC and it's happening there as well.  So not an issue for you to solve.  Thanks!

Edit: I have another joystick that has roll and pitch configured and for some reason this started blocking the Alpha from working.  Nothing changed as far as I know and that has been working fine for months.  Anyway, unplugged it and good to go.  

Edited by Mandretti
  • Like 1