XPlane10Shots and info

Airbus

Your specs are decent enough, but what will be a problem is your 256mb video card...

And the worst part is that in your iMac's case, you cannot replace the video card. Well you can, but you need to get a technician to do it, and it will cost a lot of money...

The best bet for Apple users who are looking to get a computer in which you can easily replace any hardware, including the video card, would be the Mac Pro. Now of course it is plenty expensive, but in my opinion, the increase in hardware performance and the easy upgradability and repair factor out weighs the cost.

Airbus, I've got similar spec to yours. You mean you've got no trees, no objects, no roads, no cars? Just to get that?

I would wait until the full version comes out and see what fps people get then, compared to what they are getting now. I'll bet it's a lot worse.

But it sounds like we both gotta spend serious money if you want xp10 to run with something other than an empty sky and empty ground area.