Xbox or PS3? Why?

Cameron

Xbox or PS3?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Xbox or PS3?

PS3 is a better console and its graphics are slightly better.

Xbox has better games on the whole. (Forza 4 kills GT5 so don't even try that arguement on me!)

Xbox is a lot cheaper.

Xbox has a better sized controller for most hands.

I went Xbox because of these points but might go for a PS4, next generation.

I have an XBOX and play Modern Warfare 3, which is a blast! :D Honestly, the type of TV you are playing on is the most important thing when talking about graphics, as both consoles are HD anyway. If you have an awesome TV, both will look outstanding, vice versa. For online play, go with the XBOX. It costs a little money, but it's worth it. And I'd have to agree with Theo on the controller, much more comfortable.

From personal experience, people who switched from PS3 to XBOX have been glad they did.

But, the PS3 can do blue-ray, so keep that in mind if you don't already have that..

Cam I've had a ps3 from day 1, it's served us well. Ok Sony have lost the plot (HOME is lame, and so is their data security), but their choicest games like GT5 and others make it worth the hassle. But xboxes are getting so cheap, I might one day pick one up just for Forza 4.

Big bonus of ps is the high def video recording, pretty good browser, blu ray and in Oz, some cool video streaming features.

If youre just after some quick gaming, nothing else, the Xbox is very cheap now.

PS3 is a better console and its graphics are slightly better.

Xbox has better games on the whole. (Forza 4 kills GT5 so don't even try that arguement on me!)

Xbox is a lot cheaper.

Xbox has a better sized controller for most hands.

I went Xbox because of these points but might go for a PS4, next generation.

Good point on the controllers Theo. I used to regularly get Playstation Thumb!

Speaking of games, u got an iPhone 4s right? Have u seen Real Racing 2 on it? Incredible, ps2.5 quality.

Yeah it looks good, but has terrible physics. I'll open it occasionally if I'm away from my wheel setup (get one if you don't have one, seriously) for a while, just for a racing fix haha. The best racing game (or sim, if you like) that I've used so far is (oh god) Nascar Racing 2003 Season. Yes, Nascar, and yes, it's from 2003. I don't know if any of you have heard of iRacing, but that is based on the same physics. It's a bunch of fun to try and muscle a 1.5 ton car with 800 horsepower around a road course, even more so when you turn all the driving aids off. :P

Just bought the latest Zelda for the Wii. Now, the wife and I fight for the right to use the TV. Loved the N64, way ahead of its time that console. I had many sleepless nights playing Mario Kart 64!

I'm currently on my 3rd xbox 360 console due to red rings of death issues, but the current console 250gb model is in a totally different league to the initial 360. Much quieter, much better looking... Bit like me in my old age....Joke....I'm not that old!

Edited by RojanTrojan

defiantly playstation! you don't have to pay for your only, the graphics are better IMO, built in blu ray player, and way more reliable. I've had mine since the first week they came out and have put some serious hours on it and have yet to come across an issue (knock on wood), while many of my friends XBOX's have failed and they've had to purchase new ones. No doubt the PS3 wins here!

• Upvote 1