Dash 8 Q400

Jack Skieczius

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. ;)

It works just great on a Mac. Better FPS than the ERJ or SSJ so if you fly them it should give better performance. (stats taken off of a Macbook Pro 4gb Ram 512 video card)

My computer handles the SSJ pretty well, so I'm totally confident that the Dash will work just fine as well!!!

interestingly, i have yet to test the dash on a 256 meg card. i am a little worried about it but if you can run the SSJ then lets hope you can run the dash. Also comes down mostly on how fast your CPU is.

i have a 1280 meg card, and i can use it all with the dash on extreme settings.

Jack, how many FPS are you getting on your system? Peter's A380 is the hardest on my system by far (about 20 FPS with it). If your Dash is better about FPS than the A380, I will definitely be able to fly it.

I cant really compaire it to the A380, but she dose get better frames then the SSJ and ERJ. I dont have the A380, but most of peter's planes never ran great on my system.

If you are having no problem running the ERJ or SSJ then the dash will be a breeze for sure.

Alright, that's pretty much what I needed to know. The SSJ and ERJ run pretty well, so the Dash will surely be manageable for me.