MFD Plan View Anomaly

Cam

I was flying along checking my Summary pages on the pilot's MFGD, and when I reverted back to Plan view I noticed that the MFD showed the aircraft symbol way off center - outside the outer range ring. Copilot's MFD and Pilots PFD were ok, as shown in the pic.

Screenshot (29).jpg

On 6/20/2022 at 6:53 PM, Cam said:

I was flying along checking my Summary pages on the pilot's MFGD, and when I reverted back to Plan view I noticed that the MFD showed the aircraft symbol way off center - outside the outer range ring. Copilot's MFD and Pilots PFD were ok, as shown in the pic.

Screenshot (29).jpg

Hi guys, does any one know whether this is something I am doing wrong or its a bug?

15 minutes ago, Cam said:

Hi guys, does any one know whether this is something I am doing wrong or its a bug?

Looks like you’re still in PLAN mode and it’s centred on a waypoint or airport from an earlier part of the flight plan? It doesn’t automatically follow the plane unless you manually centre it on the plane with the MFD ADV page on the CDU.

3 hours ago, Pils said:

Looks like you’re still in PLAN mode and it’s centred on a waypoint or airport from an earlier part of the flight plan? It doesn’t automatically follow the plane unless you manually centre it on the plane with the MFD ADV page on the CDU.

3 hours ago, Pils said:

Ok thanks. I’m about to fly now so will give it a go.