How to adjust cabin air dial / operations.

jacksparrow

Last night I was in flight at FL31 and got a warning about cabin air. And at a point the cabin

started to turn gray and fuzzy. Could not figure out what I was to do about cabin air and how to

turn ox paks on or off. New at this..... I did drop my level flight down and after some time

the fuzziness started clearing up and the color to the cabin started to slowly come back.

Guess I was on the verge of blacking out / death. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated .

Looked onyoutube for videos to explain / learn from, but found none on the topics of the inter workings of

this system.

In need of direction.

Thanks for any and all efforts in this matter.

Cheers and Blue Skies to ya.........

JS

Edited by jacksparrow

• Cameron changed the title to How to adjust cabin air dial / operations.
  • 2 weeks later...

It does sound like the packs were either not operational, or not supplied with bleed air. The checklist procedures supplied with the aircraft, and carried out by the simulated First Officer should leave the aircraft in a sensible state, so if this happens again please post a screenshot of the overhead pane and "Study - Engines - Bleed System" window and "Study - Environmental - Cabin Pressurization Control" window.

Thanks

• Like 1