Thrust Reverses on CL650

Bdubb

6 minutes ago, Bdubb said:

Hello All,

Does anyone know how to setup the thrust reverses for the Thrustmaster Boeing throttle in xplane 11?

Thanks,

Brett

Do they show up as simple buttons in X-Plane? If so, the most popular choice would be “hold reverse max 1” and “2” commands (actual names will differ).

I am having the same issue...  I select "engage max thrust reverse" (or similar) in the X-Plane buttons' selection and assign a button to my throttle box.  The reverse levers engage but no I do not hear the thrust reverse.  When I tried, I was landing at a speed of 117 Knots and perhaps by the time I tried engaging the reverse my speed was too low(?)  Could this be the issue?  I then tried landing at a higher speed (135 Knots) but I got the same result (thrust levers go up, but the thrust will not engage).  Does anyone know what I might be missing?  thanks

30 minutes ago, XML said:

The reverse levers engage but no I do not hear the thrust reverse.  When I tried, I was landing at a speed of 117 Knots and perhaps by the time I tried engaging the reverse my speed was too low(?) 

They should engage at any speed as long as the engines are running.

Things to check are that your 14th stage bleed air switches are on (overhead panel) and also that the thrust reverser switches (left of the power levers) are set to arm.