More Hawaiian Islands?

NoutvanZon

Hey Guys,

Since I bought Oahu I am amazing by the extra fun it gives flying. Any chance of getting more Hawaiian Islands covered? Preferably Maui? My little brother, a surfer, keeps grabbing my macbook and loading up Oahu to fly over the surfspots on the north shore! Hah great work guys.

Also btw, I noticed that all your scenery packages are in the United States. Is this because you can only get the high resolution imagery for the states? Or is European photorealistic scenery a possibility in the far future. Possibly... the Netherlands?  :(

Regards,

Nout

Hey Guys,

Since I bought Oahu I am amazing by the extra fun it gives flying. Any chance of getting more Hawaiian Islands covered? Preferably Maui? My little brother, a surfer, keeps grabbing my macbook and loading up Oahu to fly over the surfspots on the north shore! Hah great work guys.

Also btw, I noticed that all your scenery packages are in the United States. Is this because you can only get the high resolution imagery for the states? Or is European photorealistic scenery a possibility in the far future. Possibly... the Netherlands?  :(

Regards,

Nout

Totally agree Nout! I'd rather try Netherlands than more suburbs :-)

Any locations you recommend downloading via G2xpl? My fat net connection makes downloading scarily easy/quick!

/Off Topic/ Are you aware of the Zones-Photo page page Simon? Switzerland and Austria are worth getting in my opinion.

Yep, it's not bad, but level I find my own level 17 much crisper. That's a great service though. I

Imagine our xplane installs if they covered the world!

My trip to Maui was very nice, but nothing beats home sweet home Southeast Alaska; except maybe some parts of the Alps and Southern New Zealand...

How much of your time spent on creating a package is put into the terrain data? I'd certainly pay for some higher-resolution, correct terrain files.