Navigation Source seems to change randomly when entering range of airport and potentially the localizer

GridiroN

So, I've noticed this happen a few times. The plane will change the nav src at the inappropriate time. I'd say 3 out of 5 of my last flights. I had a hotkey setup on my hotas for nav src toggle button, and de-hotkeyed it to make sure it wasn't a "noisy" button signal, as this does happen sometimes. 

During this flight in particular, there was no hotkey for this, which verified to me it seems to be the plane itself. 

I've also included what I believe should be the correct log as this was the last flight I did. 

Time stamp: 4min 50sec. Sorry, I didn't take the time to edit the video. 

Log.txt

1 hour ago, Pils said:

Please provide full flight plan inc. runway and approach selection.

The video's flightplan was: CYOW/14 DCT IKLAX Q844 SYR DCT HVQ DCT HLRRY ONDRE1 KATL/27R

Last time this occurred it was CYOW ILS 07 when the SID (Either MEECH or RIVER) lines you up near the other side of the ILS during the descent.  

Edited by GridiroN

2 hours ago, GridiroN said:

The video's flightplan was: CYOW/14 DCT IKLAX Q844 SYR DCT HVQ DCT HLRRY ONDRE1 KATL/27R

Last time this occurred it was CYOW ILS 07 when the SID (Either MEECH or RIVER) lines you up near the other side of the ILS during the descent.  

And what was the approach into KATL?