Weights

Jb22

10 minutes ago, Black2306 said:

i have issue - after arriving passengers ZFW dont change, always empty

In the MCDU or in the weight/balance page? I don’t believe the MCDU ZFW updates automatically, but as I understand it the actual weight should change after pax arrival if one were to look at the X-Plane w/b page before and after (although I must say I have not experimented with this to confirm one way or the other).

Edited by Peter Clark

2 hours ago, Peter Clark said:

In the MCDU or in the weight/balance page? I don’t believe the MCDU ZFW updates automatically, but as I understand it the actual weight should change after pax arrival if one were to look at the X-Plane w/b page before and after (although I must say I have not experimented with this to confirm one way or the other).

I tried this and I didn’t see a change. Will try again tonight 

• 2 weeks later...

Working for me here.

At what point are you checking? The payload weight increases progressively as passengers start boarding (a few seconds after the van arrives, provided the main door is open) and is fully updated only by the time the flight attendant/van driver says they're all ready to go -- maybe you're checking too soon?

Also, make sure your door is open when the passenger van arrives?

If you still have an issue, an screenshot with the Challenger 650 > Ground Services > Show Service Status overlay enabled and, if you have DataRefTool enabled, the value of the sim/flightmodel/weight/m_fixed would help too.

Regards,

Tim

Edited by Rodeo