SeaMax released, yah!

hobofat

Take care of the height of the waves!! and land perpendicular to direction of the movement they have (perpendicular to the wind) when high waves (hope laminar change the viewing of the waves). Is a challenging stuff because is a light aircraft!

yes.. that is because that part of the fuselage is mapped twice. The right and the left part on the same mapping textures. That is because doing that on "not important parts" can have better pixel looking on them. This could be fixed on the future, but with less pixel resolution on those areas or putting a new plugin x-aviation is working on. Real Lights on real time. Mine are baking and tricks one (that looks ok but not in that particular area).

I love this aircraft. However there is one particular bit of the aircraft I dislike, (Its not even the aircrafts fault, its X-Plane's) but when you land on the water, You can see the light blue under the water.

Javier, this, as with all your other planes, Is incredible. You are most certainly a X-Plane god among men!

Cheers ;)

Just bought the plane! It's amazing! Roomy interior!

Just one thing, if you look at the prop, you can see the rotating black prop image, but there is also the default one overlapping it, and it's not centered on the prop. Try it out for yourself and see.

Is this a bug?

Just bought the plane! It's amazing! Roomy interior!

Just one thing, if you look at the prop, you can see the rotating black prop image, but there is also the default one overlapping it, and it's not centered on the prop. Try it out for yourself and see.

Is this a bug?

Hi, Jason,

I just examined the aircraft to see what you were speaking of. I was finally able to spot it, though it's very much so a minimal issue, especially with the prop rotating (since it's only really visible at that point anyhow)! I'll wait for Javier to report back to you with his explanation. Something for a future fix, but definitely minimal to the point where most would probably have never seen it.

Good eye! Thanks!

Sorry to post so much, but I have found 2 more minor issues.

The first: You have to push the landing gear button twice when mapped on a joystick. (Or key)

The second: One of the tire covers seems to be very "chunky" as if Javier didn't set it smooth. This is only present on one of the covers, it's nice and smooth on the other.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8003/screenshot1z.jpg

Again, sorry to bother!

-Jason

The first: You have to push the landing gear button twice when mapped on a joystick. (Or key)

This would be a limitation to X-Plane, as there are no custom plug-ins or anything of the sort with the Seamax. Javier may know of a workaround that I don't know about at this time. As of late, I've been utilizing X-Plane remote from the iPhone.

The second: One of the tire covers seems to be very "chunky" as if Javier didn't set it smooth. This is only present on one of the covers, it's nice and smooth on the other.

Waiting for Javier to answer.

Again, sorry to bother!

Not a problem at all! ;)

Again, sorry to bother!

-Jason

Hi Jason!. wow.. the Second one is true! but is soooo dificult to see!! Even I had a close looking and with the right sun position I knotice a little. Not as clear as your image. Ok that is my fault. I forgot to smooth those faces on that door. Will be done on next patch for sure!

About the joystick landing gear twice clicks. I cannot repreduce. Mine is also mapped on the joy (I always fly that way) and I cannot reproduce it. Maybe is something with your joystick, because in mine sometimes it sends info several times when my rotary is that I map over the trim is at middle position. I give it a dead zone to fix it. Mine is Saitek x45.

I don't think is a bug, but if someone more can reproduce I will look at it to see if I can solve or send a feedback to Laminar.

About the prop image. There is a trick to solve the animation of the rotation of the helix. With diferent speeds the polygons appears or disappears. If you put 2 polygons on the same position, normally makes funny stuff on rendering so I decided to put them separatelly a liiiiittle!! so yes.. there are two.. but you have to be very close, on the side view, and in a % of rotation of the rotor to see it. But I will try to put them closer on next patch.

Well.. for now I don't see big bugs, so I am happy! I cross my fingers!! hehehe... The Javelin was worst the first days!

Best!!

Thanks Javier!

Glad to know some of the bugs will be fixed.

For the joystick thing, I push the button once, and I HEAR the landing gear go up, but when I look, they are open, and then I push landing gear again, and they come up.

It's not a big deal though, I can live with pushing a button once more.  ;)

Thanks Javier!

Glad to know some of the bugs will be fixed.

For the joystick thing, I push the button once, and I HEAR the landing gear go up, but when I look, they are open, and then I push landing gear again, and they come up.

It's not a big deal though, I can live with pushing a button once more.  :D

I do not have this issue, I have landing gear mapped to my Saitek X52 and pushing the button once sends the gears up.  Just fyi, to help you pin-point the problem ;)

Hello Japo!

got it yesterday and i have to admit it's beautiful!! love it and a lot fun flying it ..good job  :)

just 2 little request:

is it possible to have a sort of fictional GPS like the one on dmax P92?

is it possoble to have the plane with all system off and canopy open when loaded on the sim?

thanks and go ahead with your outstandig works :)