Good Enough System?

Panman

I would like to purchase the CRJ but I'm not sure if my system will be good enough:

Windows XP

i5 Dual Core 3.33 Ghz

4GB Ram

ATI 5570 Vid 1gb Vid Card

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  I ran then checker and got an Good to go result ... but Im not sure that the 32-bit OS will handle it.

Regards,

Panman

Well I made my purchase today and after a little issue with activation (that Cameron solved within minutes of my inquiry) I've made my first few circuits and landings.  Had a bit of a struggle with frame rates but a little experimentation found the culprit to be the "number of objects" setting.  I had set everything up to the manual but had to knock that setting down one and I've got a very acceptable frame rate consistantly between 35-40fps. 

Thanks for a great plane and great customer support.  I'm looking forward to many hours of fun with this aircraft!