Jump to content

[ACK] Small visual requests


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, it's me once again. Once again thanks for the latest fixes!

I'll start going through all my reports in this thread and mark the fixed ones with "solved" so it's easier to keep track, even though there's not much more to complain about. ^_^

However, I've noticed that once you close the cabin door and the culling kicks in, it takes away the small rim above the door aswell, resulting in an unobstructed view to the outside.

 image.thumb.png.2934bc9098e954f87b90b4511057b475.png

Edited by MediocreGorilla
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, MediocreGorilla said:

Hello, it's me once again. Once again thanks for the latest fixes!

I'll start going through all my reports in this thread and mark the fixed ones with "solved" so it's easier to keep track, even though there's not much more to complain about. ^_^

However, I've noticed that once you close the cabin door and the culling kicks in, it takes away the small rim above the door aswell, resulting in an unobstructed view to the outside.

 

 

12 hours ago, silverchord said:

In the Frontcovering is a Cap. You can see the visor.

Closed the gap at the top of the cabin sliding door.

The visors might be tricky.  I mean, they need to go somewhere.

:mellow:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 5:48 AM, MediocreGorilla said:

Came across another subtle one: All around the door, there's a small gap between the fuselage and the stair rim.

How do you even see that in day to day operations????

Ok, noted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 11:29 AM, Goran_M said:

 

Closed the gap at the top of the cabin sliding door.

The visors might be tricky.  I mean, they need to go somewhere.

:mellow:

Hi mate! Thanks for the latest update, nothing new to report from my side. (And I'm flying the lady a looooot ^_^).

However, one question: should the sliding door fix be in the current version (1.5.2)? The rim still gets culled over here:

image.thumb.png.c74d63f56eef755af477affc489a5376.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, MediocreGorilla said:

Hi mate! Thanks for the latest update, nothing new to report from my side. (And I'm flying the lady a looooot ^_^).

However, one question: should the sliding door fix be in the current version (1.5.2)? The rim still gets culled over here:

 

I'll have to check to see if it made it in the update.  It is definitely fixed, and I'm looking at it right now in my blend file.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Goran_M said:

I'll have to check to see if it made it in the update.  It is definitely fixed, and I'm looking at it right now in my blend file.

Thanks for your continued efforts, I really appreciate it! This adds another layer of value onto this top notch product. Can't say that often enough. :wub:

Let me add another liiiittle thing I came across during my walkarounds. ^_^ There's some flickering/z-fighting going on at the APU exhaust:

image.thumb.png.981585cc38d1bba07e3157e681de1807.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...