Not quitting the sim

edugil94

Hi everyone, so I downloaded again the 737 and when I finished using it and want to quit the sim, it does not quit, I have to force quit it and it assumes the sim crashed, I have no idea what is happening, here is my log. It happens every time I load the 737, doesn't matter if I fly it, or if I change the aircraft after loading the 737

thank you very much

if this issue was already brought up please send me to the right location, thanks

Log.txt

5 hours ago, edugil94 said:

Hi everyone, so I downloaded again the 737 and when I finished using it and want to quit the sim, it does not quit, I have to force quit it and it assumes the sim crashed, I have no idea what is happening, here is my log. It happens every time I load the 737, doesn't matter if I fly it, or if I change the aircraft after loading the 737

thank you very much

if this issue was already brought up please send me to the right location, thanks

Log.txt 78.14 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like it's probably this

/Users/eduardo/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/AVS/64/mac.xpl (1-sim AVS).