Feedback

B737

Dear Support!

I would like to get clear answers.

I am reporting real bugs with details which are can be very easily checked back less than a minutes.

As a gift I was blocked for 10 hours

I am really not sure who is taking effort for checking back or getting contacts with the developers or It section of ixeg at least try to fix the bugs.

I am in aviation since 2002 with B737/cl,ng, max A320/21 licences with real documents...

This sim is one of the best in the market and it would be our common goal to make it better more.

Who' s taking decision to which bugs are transferred to the developers?

From my view it sounds like this bug report forum is for just calming down the customers...

The problem with your reports is that they are (mostly) not bugs - they are user error, not reproducible or misunderstanding of intended behaviour.

This is why it is hard for us to determine if you just don´t know what you are doing or if you try to shed a bad light onto the product by claiming false facts.

I applaud that you dabble into the non-normal procedures of this aircraft, we have put a lot of effort into getting the systems right.

I am happy to help with understanding the aircraft and the systems, but the bug report forum is for bugs, not for getting help in using the product.