CAPS safety pin/placard and operation at 10,500'

AJDom

Hello,

I recently purchased the SR22. You guys did an amazing job and incredible level of detail/functionality. It behaves almost exactly like my real 22!

I recently took off the CAPS safety pin and unlike the airplane keys, they simply disappeared. So does the placard once it's removed. I know it's a minor thing but how do I get those both back in place?

Side comment: I usually fly my real 22 at 10,500' 55% 11.3 gph. That gives me around 2,400 rpm. On the sim I can't quite set it like that. I'm now flying it at 55% with 12.5 gph and 2640rpm. If i drop the mixture the rpm's drop quite dramatically from there. If I push power forward to adjust mixture, i'm already at maximum setting. It's obviously still flyable but thought you would like to know.

Thanks for a great product. I can tell you guys spent major hours working on that.
Name of product(s) - Put N/A for none: Cirrus SR22 Entegra

• Like 1

CAPS pin is located in the center console under the arm rest, or you can click the same spot as Cooper mentioned. I will do the same for the placard in a future update. For now you can just click the click spot where the tab was. Thanks for your report and kind words!