Saab 340A v. 1.62 - monitor screen shaking

Schaefer47

After updating, I am experiencing a strange phenomena, that I have not seen before.

The screen picture is shaking as per the enclosed video. )I know the quality is not good but I think you can get the picture...)

I have excluded Headshake in X-Camera and excluded X-Camera in total without any success.

I have checked with other aircraft and they do not show this behaviour.

I enclose also the related LOG.txt and would appreciate if somebody could comment on what it could be.

2069933536_LES_Saab_340A-2021-03-1216_02.47.zip BM_12-03-2021Log.txt

1 hour ago, Schaefer47 said:

I have excluded Headshake in X-Camera and excluded X-Camera in total without any success.

The head shake plugin is still being loaded.... from your log.txt ... "Loaded: C:\Users/Bruce/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/HeadShake/64/win.xpl (com.simcoders.headshake)."

We do not have any other reports of this problem.  Suggest you remove all your plugins (don't just turn them off) and then test and see if the problem is gone.  If it is gone then put the plugins back one at a time and test again until you find the problem plugin.

Edited by JGregory

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JGregory

I have spent some time with this and have removed individually Betterpushback and X-Camera as well as Headshake.

This made no change to the shaking picture.

I have also tried using other aircraft in the same location without any problems.
I have uninstalled/reinstalled all X-Aviation products I own (except Skymaxx as yet) No change to the shaking issue.

As you can see from the enclosed pictures there only remains as-xp connector and Navigraph link, which have as yet not reinstalled. They do not usually cause any issues on my machine.

However note that there is a comment referencing the VRconfig for the SAAB 340A, which you may want to look at:

I have enclosed the Log.txt file.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Saab340a_22-03-2021.jpg

Saab340a_1_22-03-2021.jpg

Log.txt

Hi Cameron,

Point noted and taken.

In yhe meantime I have found the issue during my updating the bindings on my X55to reflect the new datarefs.

I found that I had assigned a view scroll to the lower rotary axis on the throttle.

There seems to be some noise on this axis which causes the screen to flicker.

Removed the binding and presto- case solved.

Another case of typical sim pilot error. Mea culpa.

Thanks for your positive support and thanks again for a great product which I enjoy working with having flown on the Tampere/Stockholm route in the late 90's.

Regards

Bruce