Speed bug mismatch with PFD speed

Adil

1. Downloaded new version 1.6 and I think there is a bug 

When I press climb button on autopilot it show speed on top corner in PFD and at the same time speed bug moves to that speed shown in speedometer but there is a mismatch of speed between speed bug and pfd climb speed. 

In the previous version speed bug and speed in the pfd always matches when press to low high or mid climb

2. Flap axis doesn't work as it was mapped with xplane axis where as other axis are working fine. Can you help on that matter. 

3. Already discussed in the forum but I want to add this as well about the right engine start behaviour with CL. Without it with the mouse it does start but with Cl on start position. It won't. 

Thanks

A Akram

9 hours ago, Adil said:

1. Downloaded new version 1.6 and I think there is a bug 

When I press climb button on autopilot it show speed on top corner in PFD and at the same time speed bug moves to that speed shown in speedometer but there is a mismatch of speed between speed bug and pfd climb speed. 

In the previous version speed bug and speed in the pfd always matches when press to low high or mid climb

2. Flap axis doesn't work as it was mapped with xplane axis where as other axis are working fine. Can you help on that matter. 

3. Already discussed in the forum but I want to add this as well about the right engine start behaviour with CL. Without it with the mouse it does start but with Cl on start position. It won't. 

Thanks

A Akram

All of these are known issues and being worked on.