A/T

KAPTEJNLN

arr... you have removed Auto throttle in version 1.1. I miss that, as it´s good for long flights when a bit AFK and windy conditions to save fuel. as far as i remember some one say it is because it isen´t instaled in the real one, but im not so sure about that because Bombardier and the develop company. have been writing of FAA certification. I also have a link to the developer company: http://www.safeflight.com/mmain.php?px=1&cm=2&cs=20

so remove the A/T in version 1.1 is not good ( i know it isent sure it worked 100% but so far i used it in version 1.0 it worked fair)

..it was never there.....

----> http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?topic=2110.msg20316#msg20316 QUOTE:

It doesn't have Vnav automatic flight. It doesn't have autothrottle, it doesn't have TOD. Only has Vnav advisories, that are half implemented right now but they will be, but they are not necesary to fly the plane correctly. And we will make improvements on holding patterns.

It is there els i would say so, and you don´t belive me. but i can tell you that the only thing you had to do is sign a button to autothrottle dont remember the exsact name here. when airborne you press theap and A/T buttonthen it flyes after the speed you select on the AP.  why do you think i diden´t say.

it was never there. This airplane doen't have autothrotle.. what you saw it is Speed mode. Please read documents first before flying the plane... they will explain you well how this plane it is. But I repeat.. in 1.1 wasn't deleted because never was there. Never ever.. and never will be because the real CRJ200 doesn't have it.. and because it is much more fun to not have it.

cheers,

NO! it isent the speed mode as the button was never pressed. so plz don´t say that. now i gona create a video and you all gona see how it controls speed in level flight which speed mode isent built for.   

How can you say it had A/T in V1.0 if Javier just said it was never programmed? ??? ??? ???

NO! it isent the speed mode as the button was never pressed. so plz don´t say that. now i gona create a video and you all gona see how it controls speed in level flight which speed mode isent built for.   

Is this serious? You are telling the people who made the CRJ add-on that you are flying and are telling you that it never had a/t that it had...a/t?

It didn't. Never has. Never will.

I think he's saying he assigned a button in x-plane to turn on auto throttle and it worked in v1.0 and not v1.1 ... personally I would never want auto throttle on this plane and don't really see a need for it. Even without the FADEC system in the 200 it's not hard to manage a few percent of N1 on any phase of flight.

here you go.  

about manage a few percent of N1 on any phase of flight, well whit real waether online you have to make big corection some times. and when you have to be gone a litlle while on the longer flights, as i don´t have a co pilot to monitor, or fuel would be saved by correct action, a bit why it is being instaled in the real world as i could see from reports  :-)

have attached a picture if any want to try them self that im right.    

post-4624-131369611096_thumb.jpg

hmmmmm yeah I found a few posts on it at other places, seems to be an after market add-on for the 100/200 class CRJ.  I'm sure because of when this project was being created it wasn't added.  That's a relatively new feature that can be ADDED to the CRJ but it does not come standard.  That's my two cents on it though.  I'm not the developer.

The actual programming of this add-on was never meant to have A/T, and if it worked before and doesn't now by a simple hardware configuration, it was a fluke.

I don't believe we'll be investing the time at the moment to implement a feature that is rarely seen in almost ANY of today's CRJ-200's flying the skies.

Our primary focus is to get what is meant to work working for everyone.

bey bey hope you enjoy your money no more from me. Im done whit your plane first the load funktion, then the laggy registration and files not working, x-plane stops resonding on loading why should i support that ? just a small thing that worked but was destroid. So many things that destroid the feeling of a good changes to X-plane   

bey bey hope you enjoy your money no more from me. Im done whit your plane first the load funktion, then the laggy registration and files not working, x-plane stops resonding on loading why should i support that ? just a small thing that worked but was destroid. So many things that destroid the feeling of a good changes to X-plane   

This is simply your choice.

We have priorities, and those priorities lie with other things. You are asking for an after-market add-on, and something that would require extra programming to ensure it worked correctly with this aircraft.

The CRJ-200 is and always has been an aircraft that ships out of the factory with no autothrottle. Our goal is realism, and if this doesn't suit you I am sorry.

Perhaps someday we'll consider CRJ after market additions. Now is not that day.

Thank you for your time and consideration! Best of luck in your X-Plane air adventures! :)

Topic is now closed.

Well... I just wanted to add that the most fun of this plane is that it DON'T have A/T. So if I would add that, them I would destroy the joy of it. And you will understand when you fly it like it is. Or you wanna let a computer fly for you?

• Upvote 1