No ILS Approach anymore?

mga010

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2020 at 12:01 PM, mga010 said:

It seems the TBM cannot receive the localizer and glideslope anymore. I updated to the most recent version by downloading the installer 1.1.12 again, but it does not work at all. What#s going on here. I have Navigraph, in case that matters.

I tried at various airports in South Africa, e.g. Lanseria (FALA RWY 07 freq 110.70) and at Johannesburg (FAOR RWY 03R freq 109.10).  Localiser does not capture the localiser although it shows LOC and GS in the display.  Seems as if the glide slope is coming alive though.

Screenshot 1 shows NAV 1 set to FAOR RWY 03 R freq 109.10 and the aircraft have already overshot the glideslope/localiser.

Screenshot 2 confirms that aircraft overshot localiser (Navigraph).

2.JPG

1.JPG

14 minutes ago, hermannk1 said:

I tried at various airports in South Africa, e.g. Lanseria (FALA RWY 07 freq 110.70) and at Johannesburg (FAOR RWY 03R freq 109.10).  Localiser does not capture the localiser although it shows LOC and GS in the display.  Seems as if the glide slope is coming alive though.

Screenshot 1 shows NAV 1 set to FAOR RWY 03 R freq 109.10 and the aircraft have already overshot the glideslope/localiser.

Screenshot 2 confirms that aircraft overshot localiser (Navigraph).

• 4 months later...