one question and features suggestions

giaco

Hi....

one easy question: experimental flight model ON or OFF?

more i fly this plane more i like it...

I would like to suggest a couple of features you could put in the next updates

1. a way to move the control surfaces "by hand" during the walk around (also in vr)

2. the possibility to over fill and spill out the fuel during refueling causing fuel patches on the wing

3. the possibility to move avitab from the stand to see it clearly or would be really nice to have a stand alone, wintage-style map  (actually a pdf reader) in the left pocket of the plane and put it (one in use ) just in front of you like you are readind the map :)

Thanks

Giacomo

Hey Giacomo! Thank you for the kind words!

The aircraft was built for the experimental flight model :)

I agree that being able to move the control surfaces by hand would be a really cool feature, i'll look further into that!

I am working on a "leaky" texture set for when the aircraft is flying with the fuel caps open (which is a mechanic already present in the current build). This could certainly be expanded to include an over fill situation!

AviTab is a bit tricky. The thing about it (and its current design limitations) are, i believe, the major reason why mostly all implementations of AviTab are through tablets. Imagine for instance having this vintage map displaying modern approach charts!

I think one thing that you would like to know is, for the most advanced IFR models of the PT family, i plan to implement an advanced 1940's interactive flight-planning tool that should help you out. And for future updates, i think it would be nice to ship a manual flight computer that can be used while you fly :)

Hope this was helpful!
Dan.

Edited by Uncle Jack Simulations