W/B CG envelop question

sdflyer

I'm looking at SR22 TM according to aopa "test flight" article useful load with full tanks is 496 lbs. Even with two big guys CG should be withing limits. However if I load SR22 with full tanks and two people I exceed maximum wight. So my question since we can't choose pilot/pax wight what pilot is weight assumption when we load people? 

34 minutes ago, sdflyer said:

I'm looking at SR22 TM according to aopa "test flight" article useful load with full tanks is 496 lbs. Even with two big guys CG should be withing limits. However if I load SR22 with full tanks and two people I exceed maximum wight. So my question since we can't choose pilot/pax wight what pilot is weight assumption when we load people? 

The aircraft is equipped with Air Conditioning, FIKI TKS, and the Oxygen system all add quite a bit of weight, reducing useful load. 

The weight of the passengers is visible if you navigate to the SR22 folder -> plugins/sr_systems/settings Inside settings.cfg there are pax1-pax4 as alterable weights. We plan to add configuring these weights in the UI shortly. 

• Like 1