Loss of Light Reflections

JLiv

I have about 100 hour on my hot start TBM

I recently updated to 11-50 for a trial and after about a day of operation, realized I had lost a number of aircraft features, particularly light reflective attributes. Turns out the I don’t see any reflection on the angle of attack screen, the lower screen lights up and seems to be working properly but I see nothing in the pivoting screen, which I am also unable to lower or adjust the angle in any way.

Also all lighting is not reflecting on anything.  If I turn on the landing/ taxi or any interior or exterior lights while the bulbs appear to turn on when looked at directly, they do not actually light anything up, leaving me unable to see at night.  The only lighting effect that works is the restate internal lighting.

I restored my system to the stable 11-41, but nothing has been corrected.  I have played with the graphics settings which are all fairly low as I am operating on a 2019 MacBook Pro with everything maxed  but nothing seems to correct this issue.

I tried reinstalling everything in the same directories including the aircraft, but it is still using the old config file so that must be where the issue lies - I’m looking for some insight into what can cause this issue as I ‘m sure it is a very simple fix that I just don’t know about.

I am prepared to do a complete new install of everything in a new directory if necessary, but would prefer to retain my current info so would do that as a last resort.