reply to Michael2 in the .Org (and others same way)

Japo32

Today (and yesterday) saw in the shoutbox and the coment about SAS livery, how that guy made his opinion about the people around x-aviation... here is what he comment on the coments area inside sas livery when somebody asked him about the quality of the CRJ200... and where he could buy it because he tried to find it on the Store of the .org and couldn't find it:

then you can forgett about it those guys have a rude and unproffesional attitude

here is the link:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13567

Because I cannot reply or defend the CRJ or myself (not talking about x-aviation), in the .ORG because I am banned by stupid commertial reasons since lot ago (and still I am, and hope that can be fixed soon), then I reply that guy here:

Dear Michael2. I think the one that is rude it is you. I am part of those guys, so I am inside those rude and unproffesional attitudes.

I must say that since the first plane I released I have effort 1000% myself to give a good covering of every plane, and in this CRJ I am giving the 1 million %. Even I am loosing appointments with doctors of my future son Teo, just because there is a fix underway, or somone asked me something to be included.

Of course I cannot reach everything, and I am human... and if there is always the same question, with the same bug, that was already solved, and in a list that I put the effort to make, then I can be a liiiiiiiiiitle upset about the situation. BUT always proffesionally and never denigrating someone.

Someone asked me the other day a refund for the Mentor because he didn't like at all the phisics of the plane. I said at the beginning that no. That only I refund money when the plane is not loading and we try to fix something that is imposible.

That person entered the first email ordering me the refund... because was not the plane expected. I pointed that he should ask me what he wanted to see inside the plane before, or read the free manuals, or read coments in forums. He ordered me  or I make better dynamics or I refund him the money. Finally I refund the money to him just not hearing him anymore and told him didn't want him buying any of my planes. Sorry but I cannot stand with this kind of costummers. They are not right. People are free to buy or not something, but this is not a demo product, where you can have the money if you don't like it. Better wait.. ask, investigate.. read the manuals...... watch videos.. etc. I do that way when I buy others products and if a day find something that I didn't like it I don't ask for a refund. Of course if the product is not working then I ask for it. only one person asked me the refund in all my history selling planes, and now one with the CRJ that of course we will refund him if we don't find solution for his problems.

SO... Michael2, I would like to see you here and tell me how rude we are in my face. I cannot control Cameron (and don't want to). As you can see we leave every bad message in this forum, without any censorship (something is not possible in the .ORG right now for me, and hopes that changes).

BUT I am going to say another thing about all of this.

Ok.. you will "win" Michael2 and all the ones that support your attitude fighting against forums.. STUPID WARS THAT DRIVES TO NOTHING. We are so little comunity compared with Microsoft one. Make WARS, FIGHTS... when I only (and others) came here to make X-Plane grow.

Of course you can think "you came here to make money" I think the .ORG should not have that "org" because org is for the companies that has no money purposes but help (so all makes money) Yes.. I want to have money. The necesary to feed my future son, and pay my bills as you!! I believe no one is going to become rich here. But I work in x-plane because I like it! I could earn more money in other works, but I preffer stay here with my loving planes)

BUT meanwhile don't buy my plane even if it is the best plane in x-plane right now. Don't enjoy it. You that I am sure you love flying... and deeply you would like to try it. Just don't fly it because you HAVE TO FIGHT those stupid and rude guys in X-Aviation.

Me.. I will continue buying good planes in the .ORG because I don't UNDERSTAND about wars.... just look forward.

Or just come here and you will see how the "monster" is not so bad.

Cheers,

Javier

I agree. What he said was unnecessary. He is missing out on x-plane's current best aircraft, and if he feel's x-aviation is rude, let him be. His loss. X-Plane.org and x-aviation are very good sites. The fact that they often fight is bad. As you said, Javier, the wars are not needed and lead to nowhere. Hopefully he will change his mind. And next time, don't refund a customer like that. Also, maybe try asking x-plane.org whether you can re-gain your membership now.

Unfortunately, you cannot please everyone.

Michael is a fellow from Sweden, and a customer of X-Aviation from 2010.

I have dealt with Michael through e-mail customer support when he purchased a Duchess from us. He downloaded it, tried to install it, and then sent an e-mail to X-Aviation customer support stating that "the problem with the beechcraft is that it seems to be made for mac only. what do i do now?"

He was politely replied to, explaining that the product he ordered was actually for Mac, Windows, and Linux, of which he decided to reply to with a statement that he now has "got something on my computer that i cant use."

I then followed up his e-mail with a reply trying to solve the issue. It appeared to me that he may have possible had an incomplete download, or somehow deleted files by accident that came with the file originally. He then provided me with the file size and files included in his download, and quickly followed up in less than 24hrs with the following reply:

"i guess you has stopped your enquiry now

here i am with a worthless beech duches that i paid 27 dollar for

you dont want any customers do you?"

I quickly followed up to him, explaining that he was sending me multiple e-mails and becoming upset for not getting a followup e-mail in less than a day. I also informed him that I felt his download was incomplete, and that I had happily reset his download link for him. He chose to respond with this:

remember the customer is always right. i wouldnt hire you as an salesman that is for sure. you need to learn to ignore rude  behavior.

im sorry but being rude to you has proven to be an effective strategy to get things done

and yes i promise i will take my business somewhere else in the future.

suggestion use the same kind of zip file that is used for the technam p-92 without any fancy installer

they only make people confused.

simplicity always wins

btw i found the windows installer in my main payware folder

cheers

michael

So:

1. He admitted to being rude, and thought it was effective (it really had no bearing).

2. He ended up finding the file he claimed never existed without even having to re-download, meaning that his original support request technically was "pointless" to begin with.

All in all, you cannot please everyone. I am sorry that Michael feels his experience with X-Aviation was less than satisfactory, and wish I COULD please everyone. That said, I understand reality and that there are different personalities in this world. The best thing I can do is try my best to help our customers out, and regardless of how they feel I will ALWAYS help them. When it comes to customer support, I do not ignore, skimp, or degrade the quality of service provided. It is VERY important to me, and thankfully we have a good reputation following us.

Examples of such are here (and many examples spread elsewhere in these forums):

http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?topic=689.msg19723#msg19723

I wish Michael the best, and hope he reconsiders his position someday. In the meantime, I will continue to focus on our customers and products and keep on providing the best support/services I possibly can!

Blue skies, all!

Cameron

------------------------------------------

The fact that they often fight is bad. As you said, Javier, the wars are not needed and lead to nowhere.

I have put this to rest a while back. Perhaps you missed said post: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?topic=287.msg19460#msg19460

well.. I can understand someone can be frustrated because his product is not working.. and because all we think we are the most important people in the world (me the first who has thinked that sometimes), we want our problem solved right now, because we paid for it... so they must give us a service that is the one that we want. No other.

I would say as I said before The costummer is not always right. I understand someone said that to sell more, but that sentence is not true. He is just an human, and because he paid, don't have any clarification or truth for that. He is an human, the same as we are and as we, can make mistakes.

Of course we will try to satisphy the client, always that is possible. I repeat again. We cannot make everyone happy. we would like to, but we are not Gods. And everyone has the idea of what should be the product what you are selling. So, no, not always clients are right.

But I don't want to forget about us as comunity. You have the best plane right now. The CRJ200. Will come better for sure.. but right now you have it. Vacations around all comunities in xplane? No. For sure no. "WE HAVE OUR OPINION AND WE DON'T HAVE TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT IF WE DON'T WANT TO".. some could say.. Ok... no problem.... by bye... ciao.. make your own freeware planes. Goodbye.

"60$ ARE YOU CRAZY????!!!!"

55$ 747 pmdg after years of sellings: http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/744x.html

80$ MD11 Pmdg: http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/md11.html

40€ same price 60$ Airbus x: http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11177

44€ each CD of Xplane UK by aerosoft (ahhh it is aerosoft.. ok ok) http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=catalog_list&s_group_id=041&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_design=DEFAULT&s_language=english

50€ more than mine MD80: http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=10414&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

I could continue.... So.. if people of x-plane don't allow this prices... Ok..no problem.. but they won't see any 747 or 737 from PMDG never ever.

I fail to understand how any of Cameron's email replies to him, and actions, could be in any way construed as unprofessional or rude.

Seems to me he received better customer service than many High Street shops give.

We never saw exactly what Cameron sent him.

We never saw exactly what Cameron sent him.

Sometimes I feel like you just like to stir the pot. :)

My replies were essentially exactly what I've posted above. They are slightly abbreviated to save time on reading, but nothing "special."

I have a reputation for letting myself be heard on these forums. There's nothing to hide, so don't assume too much. ;)

X-Aviation has to be polite, but users don't (we), so people like Michael and such who talk shit in the ORG when they didn't even try this plane or whatever, are douchebags and they never change.

Sadly we have a long dark history about trolls in the ORG when their business is in danger. I myself am still shocked about Nicolas insulting me in some mails because I tried to defend Javier...

javi, if I were you, I wouldn't refund that guy. They know what they buy or next time they will...it's natures selection. Now they know they can have whatever thing with a single rant and that sucks.

Patience my friend, patience xD

The fact that they often fight is bad. As you said, Javier, the wars are not needed and lead to nowhere.

I have put this to rest a while back. Perhaps you missed said post: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?topic=287.msg19460#msg19460

I did indeed notice Cameron. I think this was a very good move by you to stop the "org bashing", which I feel in unnecessary. Of course, people have different opinions, but I think this was a very smart move.