I did on both PFD, it doesnt restore the MFD to its status, and doesnt remove the engine data for either side. basically i dont have the map or any functions on the MFD, just a duplicate of PFD1/PFD2. 1st photo is how it loads, second phont is after pressing the backup display button.

X-Plane Screenshot 2020.05.17 - 19.00.39.53.png

X-Plane Screenshot 2020.05.17 - 19.00.54.31.png

Edited by Fredrick McPhee
posted photo

• 1 month later...

I just bought this plane a few days ago and I am experiencing the same problem. It worked fine the last time that I flew it but when I fired it up today all of a sudden it is stuck in this mode. Of course the FMS keypad does not work either.Pushing the red button on the audio panel didn't fix it. I uninstalled the plane through control panel and even deleted the remaining folder from within the aircrafts folder before reinstalling it. But still no luck. I am using Windows 10. I don't know if it has anything to do with the Saitek switch, radio and multipanel that I use. But it was working fine before, at least for a day.

TBM900_-_2020-06-26_23_05_46.png

30 minutes ago, Lighttrail said:

I just bought this plane a few days ago and I am experiencing the same problem. It worked fine the last time that I flew it but when I fired it up today all of a sudden it is stuck in this mode. Of course the FMS keypad does not work either.Pushing the red button on the audio panel didn't fix it. I uninstalled the plane through control panel and even deleted the remaining folder from within the aircrafts folder before reinstalling it. But still no luck. I am using Windows 10. I don't know if it has anything to do with the Saitek switch, radio and multipanel that I use. But it was working fine before, at least for a day.

TBM900_-_2020-06-26_23_05_46.png

Press the red button on the Audio Panel (to the left or right of either PFD)

4 hours ago, Fredrick McPhee said:

Yes i found that my Avionice Master switch plays a role on how the displays show up. The other options are to create a new airframe from the airframe manager, and should that fail a reinstall may be your best option.

I had to do a second reinstall and this time I deleted another related folder that I missed the first time prior to reinstalling. It worked this time but hopefully I don't have to keep doing this because I really like this plane a lot. @Fredrick McPhee I too have to turn on my avionics switch or else Nav 2 and Com 2 don't work so they are displayed as missing (red X) in the MFD. I also need to turn on the Batt switch or else the plane is not fully powered and will not start. BTW, pressing the red button did not work to fix the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.. I am relatively new to X-Plane and the TBM 900 which worked perfectly until recently when I had the same problems with the mfd and Pfd as shown in the previous posts, I resolved the issue by creating a new airframe.. I then installed navigaph and simtoolkit pro and now when I load the TBM it failed to load the maintenance options and plugins. I have uninstalled TbM, downloaded a fresh copy and still have a dead plane! Any help with this would be much appreciated...