VNAV profile and TOD point not showing up?

AirBadger

no it isnt because the altitude restriction is white. have to select it and press enter for it to change color and be usable in vnav. which I am unable to do currently so I reported it in the support thread. 

until then you will have to fly the constraints manually. but I think most of the constraints dont apply to turboprops unless told otherwise? so the contraints remain white for "reference" and the pilot has to enable them manually

3 hours ago, tekrc said:

no it isnt because the altitude restriction is white. have to select it and press enter for it to change color and be usable in vnav. which I am unable to do currently so I reported it in the support thread. 

I just tried it, and after pressing enter to change colors it did follow the constraints.

TBM900_01.jpg

From what I can gather, there are no TOD marker on the map (ala Boeing/Airbus style), instead there's a timer on the flighplan page  showing you how long it is for TOD. In the picture you can see I got 50 seconds to go before decent is initiated. And you also have to match AP altitude setting with the flighplan, arm the VNV and then it should read VPHT on the MFD/PFD.

TBM_TOD.jpg