FMC progress page not showing data

Hello all

Recently purchased the IXEG 737 classic since I'm a real life pilot (PPL, working towards my ATP) and because of this I'm a massive hardcore systems simmer. I do checklists according to the real FCOM & the 737 by IXEG is my PMDG for me for X-Plane.

Now the IXEG 737 isn't perfect (nothing ever really is) the FMC does not have full functionality and I can live with that for now, hoping IXEG will release an update in the future which I believe they will after reading previous threads.

The problem I have now is that I program the FMC according to real world procedures, inserting the coroute & completing the PERF INIT & TAKEOFF page, however it shows the LEGS on the PROGRESS PAGE but does not show the destination AIRPORT & the fuel remaining. I followed procedures from the FCOM & memory and I haven't had this issue with other aircraft either in X-Plane or P3D.

Now I know the FMC is not complete (hopefully, Yet) but there must be something I missed? I don't have much experience with the 737 classic especially in X-Plane so can anyone recommend any ideas?

Ok I managed to pull it off again, what I did was insert the departure runway, then the route itself, then before activating & executing I inserted the STAR & an arrival runway, the end result is the progress page displayed the destination. I'm not sure if you need to enter the STAR before route activation to get the DEST airport showing but it seems to work for me.

Hopefully waiting for the news of a V1.3 release that will complete the FMC soon she really is a fine bird it's just the FMC that kills me.

B733_1.jpg