X aviation Login Problem

maxflyerberlin

Hello guys I am having an issue i just downloaded xplane 11 on my new computer i just build i was super excited to download my ixeg 737 classic. I went to the xaviation website loged in downloaded the ixeg 737 everything worked perfectly as usual but then when i opened up xplane 11 to license it i put in my logins that just worked seconds before to install the amazing aircraft and it fails to authenticate could someone help me  thanks allot in advance!! 

greetz 

max 

Max,

It's possible that a plugin you have installed is preventing a letter from typing out. To verify, type your password into the email field and see if all characters are there.

If they are, then it's possible if you have some special characters in your password that it's the root of the problem.

Hey Cameron,

Thank you for your fast reply I just woke up and tried to put the pass in the email field to see if I wasn't able to type out my password that was not the case . Its really strange and I'm slightly frustrated as I built a new high end machine literally for xplane and the classic any other help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks again! 

Max

What folder do you have X-Plane installed in?

Gizmo is failing to save a file. I suspect X-P is probably a Steam copy buried under "Program Files" and thus we're getting blocked from a save by Windows or it's permissions settings...

If you know how, try taking ownership of the X-P/X-Aviation/ folder and ensuring it has write permissions for the windows-user that you normally use while flying X-P.