CO Routes

Richdem

Hi All,

I was wondering when we will be able to start importing flight plans again from applications like PFPX?

I know there were some issues resulting in this not being available but I never had any issues and would like to be able to use the generated flight plans once again

Regards

Richard

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Richdem said:

No response from the dev?

Shame

are you looking for a reply from IXEG? I would love that export module in PFPX too, but I think it would be better to contact PFPX, after all they need to make sure there is a ixeg export feature, and not one of those workarounds that gets broken after the next update of the bird.

That said, I know PFPX are not very reactive. 

6 hours ago, donoscar said:

are you looking for a reply from IXEG? I would love that export module in PFPX too, but I think it would be better to contact PFPX, after all they need to make sure there is a ixeg export feature, and not one of those workarounds that gets broken after the next update of the bird.

That said, I know PFPX are not very reactive. 

I guess I could try PFPX but I think due to issues some people were seeing the developers stopped all imports of coroutes

4 hours ago, iGoApp said:

Donoscar, we can move this discussion to the iGoDispatch thread, if you have questions. I just wanted to make a point that there is nothing wrong with the plane itself that would prevent third party developers from implementing this feature with IXEG if they wanted to. Cheers!

I thought it would be interesting in this thread as it was started asking about co-routes generation, unless it would offend any forum rules of course. 

I am curious to know if this tool could help me solve my planning hurdles and give added value with take off performance etc etc. when configuring my 737-300

and most important, windows desktop app, as I am not really a Mac guy :-(

• 2 weeks later...

I started downloading pre-made FP's from the free, online software FlightPlanDatabase then exporting the applicable data to a .txt file using IXEG's format, then storing them in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\X-Aviation\IXEG 737 Classic\coroutes.  In a short time I have developed both a simple, repetitive process as well as quite a good list.  Do you do the same?  For me, it is at least a viable workaround until the import feature is added.

Edited by Maestaru
edit