Duchess Paintkit is available!

Goran_M

• 2 weeks later...

As authentic as a post-it note is for such an aircraft  :), I do see the need for such a such a map in the paint kit.

However due to the top secret texturing techniques :D and the 3gb file size (thats the real reason), I won't be uploading the psd. However I will see about making a simpler psd with just the base and maybe a layer that blacks out everything on the map except the sign with the plane registration on it. That is probably the best I can do on that front. I will upload as soon as I can however we've just had a 7.5 earthquake a couple of days ago and are still getting 3-6 point aftershocks every couple of hours. Just like turbulence  ;)

-Theo

I changed the tail number in the Sundowner and I assume I will do the same with the Duchess.  Go to the objects folder in your Duchess folder.  Open up the intruments.png file and you will see the tail number panels.  Use Photoshop or some other image editing software to change the tail number.  Find a similar font and you should have no problem changing the number.  You'll have to repeat the process for the other stock livery if you want to change that number, too.  If you want more detailed instructions, drop me a line.