Interior working...

Well.. Just finished texturing of the 3D cockpit. Still lot to do is needed. No animation done and the cabin is there to still finish it. But I am near what I search graphically with this plane.

These are screen captures from the 3D program but that way is how are going to be seen (and even better) inside x-plane 9 and 10.

ScreenShot018.png

ScreenShot019.png

ScreenShot020.png

ScreenShot021.png

ScreenShot022.png

ScreenShot023.png

ScreenShot024.png

ScreenShot025.png

ScreenShot026.png

ScreenShot027.png

• Upvote 2

Really impressive. Grats!

But... how the hell can you make these textures so real? Looks like those are not photograph based, but partly hand drawn and partly generated (eg. shadows) by the 3DMax.

Aren't you thinking about making a half an hour video while you just working on this thing? :) Even I could pay for this kind of "video tutorial" :)

Ufff I had to say no to several works, because I am totally full. I would say that until September-October I have not a free moment.

Textures? The clue is shadows and lights. Always shadows and lights.. and give a little of noise to the plain colour.

Ufff I had to say no to several works, because I am totally full. I would say that until September-October I have not a free moment.

Textures? The clue is shadows and lights. Always shadows and lights.. and give a little of noise to the plain colour.

I mean you only turn on a video capture program for about a half an hour then you post it somewhere. No instructions needed, just see how you working.

If it's too "intimate" or, "personal", I understand: there are lot of information in your workflow - as in everybody's if you're are on top what you're doing :)

(I don't meant to be pushy :))