Laminar Research has released X-Plane 10.11 RC-2. A list of changes are as follows:
- Cessna windshield does not disappear when C172 is used as an AI plane.
- Fixed typo in joystick config screen.
- Fixed joystick bugs with various hardware.
- Changed default gamma for Windows to be 2.2 - the default of 2.5 was just wrong.
- Fixed occasional crash due in weather initialization.
- Fixed strobe light effect in clouds.
- Fixed scrolling of hail marks on windscreen in 2-d panel.
- Fixed joystick subsystem to work around ControllerMate issues on Mac.
- sRGB disabled for ATI Catalyst 12-10 drivers - it works in some cases but washes out the UI with HDR on.
- Put up error alert when x-Plane runs with Gallium drivers on Linux - we only support the proprietary ATI and NVidia drivers on Linux.
- Disabled HDR when the GPU can't support it _even_ if prefs have HDR enabled.
- Bumped version on situation format - the 10.05r1 situation format does not work with 10.10 and 10.11; this version change stops the files from being loaded in a corrupt manner.
Start your updaters and download the latest version!