Laminar Research has released X-Plane 10.11 RC-2. A list of changes are as follows:
- Cessna windshield does not disappear when C172 is used as an AI plane.
- Fixed typo in joystick config screen.
- Fixed joystick bugs with various hardware.
- Changed default gamma for Windows to be 2.2 - the default of 2.5 was just wrong.
- Fixed occasional crash due in weather initialization.
- Fixed strobe light effect in clouds.
- Fixed scrolling of hail marks on windscreen in 2-d panel.
- Fixed joystick subsystem to work around ControllerMate issues on Mac.
- sRGB disabled for ATI Catalyst 12-10 drivers - it works in some cases but washes out the UI with HDR on.
- Put up error alert when x-Plane runs with Gallium drivers on Linux - we only support the proprietary ATI and NVidia drivers on Linux.
- Disabled HDR when the GPU can't support it _even_ if prefs have HDR enabled.
- Bumped version on situation format - the 10.05r1 situation format does not work with 10.10 and 10.11; this version change stops the files from being loaded in a corrupt manner.
Start your updaters and download the latest version!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.