Can't Change the View When Replaying

qweryy

2 hours ago, Ben Russell said:

Rebooting will loose a bunch of state data that you're probably trying to replay..... Hardly a solution. You will probably find more issues.

Oh, tell you the truth, I'd like to look my plane touching down. Actually that isn't a good solution and the data of instruments would not remain.  And I removed all the plugins (except Gizmo64 of course), but it wasn't solved. Does the newer Gizmo64 not work well on X-Plane 10.51 (You know, I still fly the plane on X-Plane 10)?

Edited by qweryy

I found another way. If I load other plane (like Cessna 172SP) first and then load the replay of IXEG 737, I can use some view keys normally when replaying. That means, I can't change my view during replay if I want to replay after flying IXEG 737. That is quite strange but, I think the way would be better than clicking the "rebootbutton".

Never mind. IXEG 737 is my favorite aircraft on X-Plane. Maybe there is something wrong with my X-Plane. Thanks for your reply.

Looking forward to the new version of the plane!

• Like 1

OK, I can use "toggle replay mode[ALT+r]" button for a replay and change my view.  Something goes wrong when I click "save replay" and then click "load replay" to replay. It's a little little pity that maybe I should load another plane before loading a saved replay or replay right away after flying.

Edited by qweryy
  • Like 1