Saab 340 Reset Downloads

JustinWheat

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fransson said:

I have the same issue. Been asking for reset for the SAAB several times since summer (with plenty of times between) and I have not recieved any reply at all from you. Yes, I have checked my spam folder.

There is absolutely ZERO support tickets in our system from you using the e-mail address you have used signed up to this forum, or even from the name of your X-Aviation account. If you would like to prove your multiple support tickets exist, please provide me with at least one of the support ticket numbers you would have received from an immediate auto-reply back.

If you do not have record of such a ticket creation, then this would explain why you have received no response...because we don't have anything in our system to start with from you! It's not a matter of ignoring you at all.

You may also directly e-mail support@x-aviation.com. This will contact the same system and auto create the support ticket number.