I haven't buy only two engines ..

Hueyman

Hello, I really start to become angry  >;) !! This plane is the most problematic plane ever made in XP, we don't paid 60 bucks to be beta tester .. anyway, you said it's not your faults, it because of other planes or plug in.. but you release your ACF after those plugins are here, you must adapt to them , and don't say us to remove all plug ins just for the CRJ runs ok ...

Anyway, here is my problem. Load the plane, change livery and see only two engines and some stuffs..

I know you work hard to solve those problems, nice things, but why release an unfinished or UNSTABLE aircraft ? Your customers believe in your team, even after 1.1 update, bug issues are always here .. You even don't do commercial gesture or refund.

I don't know if I'll order some new stuff from X-Aviation or with the prefix " Take Command ".. Help me please.

Thanks.

X-Plane 9.69

Dreamfoil Bell 206

Felis AN 24

Nils BK117 and Yak 55

Carenado C152 and Saratoga

Rex for XPlane

Gruman Goose etc... No x738

post-4644-131369610839_thumb.png

post-4644-131369610858_thumb.png

but you release your ACF after those plugins are here, you must adapt to them , and don't say us to remove all plug ins just for the CRJ runs ok ...

Wrong. We don't have to adapt to them. We are willing to WORK with the developers of these add-ons to improve compatibility. The CRJ is a very sophisticated plane, and cannot be compared to anything else available in the means of how its systems, displays, or data is programmed. This is proving to exploit bugs in our programming sometimes, but also exploiting bugs in OTHER plug-ins programming as well. It is just as unfair for you to state that this is all our fault. We are MORE than happy to work with developers and have been actively contacting them to work around these issues.

Anyway, here is my problem. Load the plane, change livery and see only two engines and some stuffs..

That's not a plug-in issue. That's somehow an incomplete object load. When you initially load the CRJ do you see the WHOLE plane, or does it always look like you have shown above? This appears to be something specific on your computer, as this has NOT been reported on any others, and is a classic case of missing object files or too high or settings for your setup.

I know you work hard to solve those problems, nice things, but why release an unfinished or UNSTABLE aircraft ? Your customers believe in your team, even after 1.1 update, bug issues are always here .. You even don't do commercial gesture or refund.

We are working as hard as possible to resolve these issues. You are ONLY seeing the vocal people here who do have issues. There are MANY, MANY people with NO issues too! Unfortunately, life is not any easier because we cannot duplicate any of these crashes like some others have, and we have tested this on over 7 machines now. To give you a fair idea, the amount of people having issues is well under 20% of total sales. This does not mean that we aren't going to work any harder, but it means that we are NOT purposefully releasing software that appears to be buggy. We are committed to solving any issues for everyone, and will not stop working until we do. The amount of nights with no sleep has gone far beyond what you can even imagine at this point.

I don't know if I'll order some new stuff from X-Aviation or with the prefix " Take Command ".. Help me please.

This has nothing to do with X-Aviation or the Take Command product line. This is an evolutionary product with growing pains that are unforeseen, and had we been able to duplicate any of these issues on our test machines we would have NEVER released the aircraft in this state. Believe me, this is no more fun for us than it is for you!

I know you said not to tell you this, but try removing the Dreamfoil plugin. That has been an issue. Also, remove the An-24. That one is pretty complicated and I could see it having trouble with another complicated aircraft.

You can't expect multiple plugins to work in harmony at once, especially when they are made by different people.

Sure it is not fun and we are not so stupid to release a beta to everyone complain.

Anyway.. Not in this aircraft sometimes I have had the same proble you have. I close xplane and loaded again and the issue disappeared.

This is an issue between xplane shaders and your graphic card. Some updates in drivers can make the solution.

Try it. But First I suggest you remove pixel shaders option from rendering. Try without it and tell us what you find. Close all web browsers while loading xplane, and remove any picture from desktop. Also compress textures for safe vram. That can be done through rendering options.

If still the problem persists, please post log.txt.

Also if you have option to install in other computer do it.

Another thing. I have seen that the objects that disappear are the ones labeled internal, even if they are external. I did that to illuminate 3d light.

Try this. Open the crj200.acf with plane maker.

Once opened  go to menu standard. Misc objects. And ther change all objects that are labeled inside to outside. And save it. You will lose 3d landing light over surfaces, but ill be able to see the whole plane.

If that solution your problem, then it is an issue of xplane that i should report.

But also try things i told you before.

Of course make a backup of the acf file before modifing it.

Man, thanks for your quick answers, very appreciated ;)

I know it's a huge aircraft with unparallel systems etc.. but understand me ..

When I load the plane by default it's Ok, it's when I change livery. My ATI card is up to date, latest drivers ( updated before I bought CRJ ) compress VRAM already activated.. I can't remove AN 24 as I fly it very often, the Dreamfoil one too. Also, if I cant to fly the Bell, i have to remove gizmo.. if gizmo is installed when run the Bell, Gizmo show thousands of sentences which change quickly on the screen like " Your computer has turned to stone, just throw it and change it " or something like that I don't remember.

Anyway, a new war is born, Plug Ins war ! No, seriously this is the apocalypse in X-PLANE right now.. You understand that, with my weak PC, I can't afford to quit X-Plane to remove a plugin, restart it ( 3 minutes since I installed the CRJ ) and then see that the livery problem is here so restart again XP.. anyway, this is very frustrating. I hope to see this plane working good with many known plug ins on some months.

Thanks Japo, I'll try that when finnish my actual navigation LFDP st Pierre d'Oléron to Paris CDG.

we are fighting agaist these compatibility issues. The 98% of the problems the cRJ has are because of this. Compatibility with other plugins. We will try to make them compatible.. and we want to send the plane to plugin creators to fix the plane also, because if we have issues now with CRJ we will have in future with others.

But if people don't want issues with plugins.. then we can return to old planes.. without systems.... as costummers may preffer......

About Gizmo. You can delete the plugin. No problem to make the dreamfoil work with it.

Dreamfoil: I have send an email to the creator of the helicopter. Cameron will send a plane for him to make him also think about how to solve this problem.

But meanwhile you have the option to just move the plugin inside of resources/plugins of the external plugins that are in conflic with the CRJ. It only takes 3 seconds... and then just copy back. No great thing to do.

About the thing I said about internal external.. Maybe it won't work because I noticed that the stairs are visible and they are internal.. but you can try if you want. But it seems to be a low videocard memory.

You know.. as long as I have been selling planes I have made some refunds.. but never because it didn't work because a system incompatibility. My planes works.. The solution is always format or change hardware. While there  is solution then I don't think is a good idea to refund. And I said in documentation and in forums.. This plane is a big demand computer systems plane. People that don't have good computers (minimum >3ghz dualcore with >512mb vram) should not buy this plane.

if gizmo is installed when run the Bell, Gizmo show thousands of sentences which change quickly on the screen like " Your computer has turned to stone, just throw it and change it " or something like that I don't remember.

This is clashing between plug-ins. You can say it's the Bell's fault, or Gizmo's fault. Hopefully the developer is willing to work with us on this! ;)

Regarding the missing objects:

Can you also upload your log.txt file after you see this happen should it continue after you try Javier's suggestions?

Yeah, Alfredo told me about that you'll send him a copy of teh CRJ to see how to make them friend ^^

Yeah, I havent a very fast computer, moreover, it's a laptop. I'll see that later ( Japo idea ) and post the log. Thanks guy for all your support, much appreciated  ;)

ok.. but if those things don't work.. don't loose the patience. Nothing can be achieved with bad mood. Maybe it will work for you fast.. maybe it will take weeks to make it work.. but we will try to give you ideas to make it work. Sometimes even Philipp has talked with costumers via skype to solve their problems.. and he did.. So we try to do our best.

We know that your talking outside is important for our products.. so we want to have you happy.. but you are playing right now with the most sophisticated plane ever in x-plane.. and it is not easy to make it work for everyone. But remember that there are poeple that even they don't talk but they are flying with the plane easily.

That is the reason Microsoft moved to consoles.. becasue all people has the same hardware.. so games don't have too much issues. Control. PC or Mac or Linux.. gives you freedom.. and that freedom something is a kick in the ass for developers.

cheers,

BTW: I have the same effect when switching to 3D pilot view via Ctrl-O on several x-plane default planes.

There is a x-plane adinistration tool available at x-plane.org where you can easily enable and disable plugins, sceneries and aircrafts before starting x-plane. It was available long before CRJ200 came to market. Thus, these kind of 'incompatibilities' are not new and for sure not associated to a single plane.

Edited 4th June:

The utility is called XAddonManager and can be downloaded here: http://code.google.com/p/xaddonmanager/

... This is an evolutionary product with growing pains that are unforeseen, and had we been able to duplicate any of these issues on our test machines we would have NEVER released the aircraft in this state. Believe me, this is no more fun for us than it is for you!

Instead of evolutionary I would say Revolutionary product!

Thank you guys for all you effort to make CRJ the best X-plane aircraft ever released. I can imagine how frustrating this kind of issues can be but keep doing your great job!

Regards

Yeah ! Critics are sad to hear but important. Of course, this is the best plane ever made in XP .. of course !

A suggestion : could you do HD liveries for example, the " No Steps " marks on the wings are not really clear. Do you think it's possible for the next update ? Without eating too much FPS..

Thanks, have a nice day men.

Yeah ! Critics are sad to hear but important. Of course, this is the best plane ever made in XP .. of course !

A suggestion : could you do HD liveries for example, the " No Steps " marks on the wings are not really clear. Do you think it's possible for the next update ? Without eating too much FPS..

Thanks, have a nice day men.

Hi, James,

Without doing a complete re-do of the UV map, this is likely not possible and will likely not happen (at least in the immediate future). I like the idea, but there are too many other fish to fry at the moment! :)

Thans for sticking this through! We appreciate our customers very much!

... This is an evolutionary product with growing pains that are unforeseen, and had we been able to duplicate any of these issues on our test machines we would have NEVER released the aircraft in this state. Believe me, this is no more fun for us than it is for you!

Instead of evolutionary I would say Revolutionary product!

Thank you guys for all you effort to make CRJ the best X-plane aircraft ever released. I can imagine how frustrating this kind of issues can be but keep doing your great job!

Regards

Right Revolutionary many chrash reports I would say...

tom

TOBS.. If you don't like the crashes.. and the issues.. and the bugs.. why still fly the plane (everyday)?

You have to agree that not all people thinks like you. You told me that I must hear critics.. and you are right.. but man you critics are acid and destroyer.. and man.. if you continue that way I won't give you any more support even if you paid 100$ or more for the plane. So Relax and stay in the positive way you have also been.

TOBS.. If you don't like the crashes.. and the issues.. and the bugs.. why still fly the plane (everyday)?

You have to agree that not all people thinks like you. You told me that I must hear critics.. and you are right.. but man you critics are acid and destroyer.. and man.. if you continue that way I won't give you any more support even if you paid 100$ or more for the plane. So Relax and stay in the positive way you have also been.

Come on stay cool I am yoking and trying to bring this peace to work - don´t take it so serious .... really

Why I try to fly it - cause I bought it and so I try to find out and I tell you what I found out cause I see that you really pushed to the limit.

Tom

Come on stay cool I am yoking and trying to bring this peace to work - don´t take it so serious .... really

Why I try to fly it - cause I bought it and so I try to find out and I tell you what I found out cause I see that you really pushed to the limit.

Tom

I find it very rude that you wrote: "yoking", either you misspelled "joking" or you are trying to be funny by copying Javier's spanish accent.