BK117 liveries

Nicola_M

BK117 livery B-1 CN 7219 N213AE PENNSTAR - EXCLUSIVE TO X-PILOT.COM

Repaint for Nils Danielsson's excellent payware MBB BK-117.
Simply unzip the file "CN 7219 N213AE PENNSTAR" into your xplane/aircraft/helicopters/bk117/liveries folder.

This is the livery of N213AE, which identifies it as airframe number 7219 PENN STAR.

Use with the NON-Radome version, bear paws are switched off.

NOTE: This comes with the new Combustion file, instructions included.

File located in file library here: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php/files/category/20-helicopters/

41_cn7219_N213_AE_PENN_STAR.jpg

Edited by Nicola_M

BK117 livery CN 7152 N217AE STAT AIR - EXCLUSIVE TO X-PILOT.COM

Simply unzip the file "CN 7152 N217AE STAT AIR" into your xplane/aircraft/helicopters/bk117/liveries folder.

This is the livery of N217AE, which identifies it as airframe number 7152 STAT AIR 2 for San Francisco/San Diego.

Use with the Radome version, bear paws are switched off.

File located in file library here: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php/files/category/20-helicopters/

42_cn7152_N217_AE_STAT_AIR.jpg

Edited by Nicola_M

In addition to the upgraded instrument lighting, here is a minor addition. These are the switch surrounds I found on another BK, and have been added to the existing lighting upgrade which can be found on page 3 of this thread, along with the download link.

bk_switch_surrounds.jpg

Edited by Nicola_M

BK117 livery CN 7092 N217PH STAT AIR GREEN - EXCLUSIVE TO X-PILOT.COM

Simply unzip the file "CN 7092 N217PH STAT AIR GREEN" into your xplane/aircraft/helicopters/bk117/liveries folder.

This is the livery of N217PH, which identifies it as airframe number 7092 STAT AIR..

43_cn7092_N217_PH_STAT_AIR_GREEN.jpg

Edited by Nicola_M

BK117 livery CN 7092 N217PH OCHSNER - EXCLUSIVE TO X-PILOT.COM

Simply unzip the file "CN 7092 N217PH OCHSNER" into your xplane/aircraft/helicopters/bk117/liveries folder.

This is the livery of N217PH, which identifies it as airframe number 7092 OCHSNER..

EDIT: 2055hrs 21Nov11 Corrected rear windows, were were wrong. Sorry.

44_cn7092_N217_PH_OCHSNER.jpg

Edited by Nicola_M

Right guys, I have made my last livery. I have abandoned the one I was working on and I won't be going back on it and paintkits and templates have been deleted.

I am stopping with v9 for as long as I can keep it running but I appreciate scenery and useful acf for it will fall to a dribble and then a stop, now that xp10 is out.

So, enjoy what's been put up. There won't be any more.

N

Edited by Nicola_M

Right guys, I have made my last livery. I have abandoned the one I was working on and I won't be going back on it and paintkits and templates have been deleted.

I am stopping with v9 for as long as I can keep it running but I appreciate scenery and useful acf for it will fall to a dribble and then a stop, now that xp10 is out.

So, enjoy what's been put up. There won't be any more.

N

Famous last words

I got a little bored and decided to redo the intro screenshot for xplane. My screen res is 1920 x 1200 and it seems to chop off all the black. Don't know if of use to anyone else, but if so just right click, save as and then it goes into xplane/resources/bitmaps....

intro.png

Edited by Nicola_M

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks Nicola for such utterly awesome liveries. I'm not really a chopper pilot but I love the BK-117, and can fly it almost quite well -ish!

Amazing you do all that top work for free, I've downloaded almost all of them, so maybe I'll give something to the local air ambulance instead.

There is an unbuilt Kawasaki chopper in a couple of (very) large boxes at a warehouse I work from sometimes, waiting to be transported to Germany; I always wonder if it's a BK-117, but they won't let me jemmy them open to take a peek!

I sort of know what you meant about making scenery, if I could just find a good tutorial to give me the slightest clue how to use WED & Blender etc. :wacko: Hope you stick with this X-Plane project.