Laminar Research has released Beta 2 of X-Plane 10.10. This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Fixed crash on startup on Windows caused by some Joysticks
- Joysticks no longer have a negative impact on frame rate.
- Roads no longer shoot up into the sky at DSF tile ends.
- Fixed crash with v9 DSFs with powerlines.
- Hedges and bushes in autogen no longer stick into the street.
- 4x SSAA HDR mode fixed to not draw into 1/4 of the screen.
- Fixed blue and red artifacts in HDR mode on Windows machines.
- Fixed white box around bomb craters in HDR mode.
- Fixed blue flicker when QuickFlight carousel spins.
- Fixed night water reflections in non-HDR mode.
- Fixed brightness of lights reflected in water.
- Improved UI tile scrolling in quick-flight dialog.
You may access this update by running the updater downloadable from X-Plane.com.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.