Rotate has released a new update for their recently-released McDonnell Douglas MD-11. The update pertains to a few significant issues that users were experiencing after the product's initial release, mainly relating to LNAV and ILS bugs. They've also provided a list of issues the team plans on addressing shortly to complement this update.
The changelist is as follows:
- Loss of speed during cruise, thrust has been adjusted to represent max weights and altitudes.
- LNAV flight path abandonment and erroneous waypoint/segment sequencing (some aspects of this issue are still being worked on).
- LNAV winding flight path and roll PID mistuning (some aspects of this issue are still being worked on).
- HDG guidance error when heading change crosses 360 degrees.
- Brakes and tiller not operating with hardware controllers (see chapter r12 in the Rotate MD11 Introduction and Product information.pdf)
- ILS CDI froze in ND.
- ILS courses are shown as true instead of magnetic on the NAV RAD page.
- Fixed Artificial Horizon issues.
You can find the MD-11 product page at X-Plane.org.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.