Juraj Rovensky, of Airfoillabs, has announced the release of v1.3.1 for the C172 NG Digital.
The update list includes the following fixes:
- GPU - cable connect sound missing
- Fuel Consumption tuned
- Cylinder Head Temperature tuned
- Oil Temperature Tuned
- New graphics features on 2d Engine Panel
- 2d Central Panel - Fuel selector bug
- 2d Central Panel - Trim manipulator and indication corrected
- 2d G1000 panels - button animations corrected
- 2d G1000 panels - now dimmable
- Failure System Logic - deactivated during Replay Mode to prevent incorrect failures
- Interior animations fixed during Replay Mode
- Cockpit Builders/Custom controllers - additional documentation and commands added
- Quick View system / Memorized Views now working correctly also in external cameras
- Intro Logic corrected
- Hangar Music now playing all songs
- 2d Throttle Panel Manipulators refined
- 2d Switch Panel Manipulators added functionality
Read the official announcement on the X-Plane.org forum.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.