Cocky fmc problem ;)

sparkie66

Captain,

On a more serious note, I'm just now learning to fly for real, but have always been a keen observer, whether from the right seat of a small plane or the passenger seat on an airliner, of the sensations of flight. Yours is the first airliner that feels like flying. I floated an arrival on my latest video--to be posted shortly--and it felt spookily like the float I experienced on a flight into KEWR. The pilot flared just a touch too early, then had to finesse it onto the runway. The kinesthetics were damn near identical.

Bravo!

(How's work coming on the FMC?)

Best,

Marshall

Thanks for the praise, Marshall!

The FMC is progressing nicely towards a point were reliability is much improved! We have not started on the "yet to come" features, though, still concentrating on the odd crash and fixing some bugs.

Cheers, Jan

13 hours ago, frumpy said:

What did you do?

It was a while ago but i think i replaced a waypoint with the same waypoint, so it was well deserved. It made me laugh because i could picture a sleep deprived, hair all ruffled, frustrated Tom putting that message in.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sparkie66 said:

It was a while ago but i think i replaced a waypoint with the same waypoint, so it was well deserved. It made me laugh because i could picture a sleep deprived, hair all ruffled, frustrated Tom putting that message in.

:lol:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, sparkie66 said:

Does it really do that? hahaha, great fun!