HSI Flip Bug

Tom Knudsen

Now here is one bug I am not even sure is a bug. Wonder if anybody else have had this experience.. So I started a flight from ENGM to ENVA and got as far as takeoff, lined up at the runway and was ready to go. Then I did the normal takeoff, engine run up to 40% and TOGA, moved throttels into place and headed down the runway passing 80 knots, V1 Rotate - Looked down and saw the HSI was upside down??? Anyway since I was passed V2 I climed on normal trajectory runway heading. Pushing LNAV at 400 feet and autopilot at 1000 feet - But then within a second the the airplane did a 180 horisontal flip sending me into ground with the rest of the Norwegian passengers. Why did this happend, included is the log.txt - Not sure if it shows there

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

-----------------------------------

Here some images from the airport, whilst it look good nobody knows what will happen next, including myself :P

2016-05-03_214506.jpg

2016-05-03_214535.jpg

2016-05-03_215858.jpg

Oh men this is weird.

2 things comes to my mind about this.

1. Do you have xplane failures enabled?

2. As per your log file you have a saitek plugin running. Do you use a saitek switch module? Saitek on its default configuration can mess with electricity buses and flip the horizon interfering complex payware electrical systems.

No idea what happened... and haven´t heard of that one before, either.

The only chance getting a video of something like this would be running something like "shadowplay", it records all the time, and with a keypress you can save the "last 2 minutes" onto your harddrive.

I mourn the loss of virtual Norwegian life!

Jan

I will try and remember to rewind the replay feature in xp if this happens again, as the lone survivor I was to shocked to even think of this at the time :P

PS.. I attended an virtual funeral, but the really sad part was that nobody came to it, I was the only one there...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tom Knudsen said:

I will try and remember to rewind the replay feature in xp if this happens again, as the lone survivor I was to shocked to even think of this at the time :P

PS.. I attended an virtual funeral, but the really sad part was that nobody came to it, I was the only one there...

At least you had the buffet all for yourself, then!

:)

• Upvote 1