Big improvement on hotfix so far

jmoss

Hi gentlemen,

I installed the hotfix, then reloaded the aircraft. I did a different flight than before when I had issues from KFKL- KMCO not following the LNAV. I flew KPDX - KSEA tonight as time was tight. The FMC followed my plan perfectly, even though it was simple... No SID from KPDX, just the STAR going into KSEA. Also handled the ILS 34R at KSEA flawlessly! Only went up to FL125 as it was a short hop. Logic seems much improved. I will try the KFLL-KMCO flight I originally had issues with tomorrow. 

Guys, keep up the great, fantastic, incredible work that you are doing! The amount of things that you squeezed into this hotfix is much more than anyone would expect in such a short period of time since release. I'm sure there are more issues out there, but what a great start. I immensely enjoyed my flight this evening. Thank you guys! 

Sincerely, Jeff 

• Upvote 3

+2 on the hotfix!   With that and excluding X-Plane 10 from Windows Defender (after years of flying hassle free on a Mac I switched to Bootcamp for g2xpl) this thing is now amazing to fly!

I still get some glitching and throttle spasms when trying to insert a future waypoint into the current waypoint position but it goes away when hitting EXEC and now the routing is good and sensible.