Support ticket KEF6T --9 days and no help

hews500d

Can someone please get in touch with me in reference to support ticket KEF6T?  I submitted it 9 days ago and haven't heard anything from anyone.  I would like to figure out what's gone wrong with my MU-2 and Saab installations.  Something happened around the time I installed Skymaxx Pro, UrbanMaxx, and Maxx FX.  

Now, i can't get any twin engine plane other than the Saab or  Rotate MD-80 to start on the right engine.  It's like a hung starter situation.  Before installing the 1.7 MU-2 update, I had a strange console error pop up anytime I would load the MU-2 and move the throttles. Since installing, the error no longer occurs, however the plane is dead.  I can't get it to power up when the battery or inverters are turned on.  The Saab on the other hand will power up, however the right engine temp is around 40 to 41 degrees celsius right off the bat and as soon as I attempt a start the temp redlines.  

Something strange is going on and I have no clue how to fix it.  

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt